A Moment to End Cancer
The team at A Gaming Moment would love your support in finding a cure for cancer. Join us in supporting the Players vs Cancer and the American Association for Cancer Research in raising fund to find better, more painless, and less harmful ways of eradicating cancer, and God willing, find a way to prevent this disease. So during this campaign, our goal is to raise at least $1000, your contribution can go a long way in saving someone’s life or aid in the prevention of someone getting cancer. So let’s play to end cancer.
The event will begin Sunday October 18, 2020 and will run through Saturday October 24, 2020. You can support the cause by visiting our campaign page. If you want to contribute sooner, you can visit our contributions page. The campaign is hosted through Tiltify and donations can be made via credit card. A Gaming Moment does not see a single cent of your generosity so you can be sure 100% of your contribution goes to support the cause. You can receive a receipt to use for tax purposes. You will be provided a tax receipt directly from the payment provider (PayPal or Stripe) following your donation. If you use a PayPal account, you may also find your receipt in your account.
If you’re a streamer and would like to support the campaign by streaming to your community, please follow the steps below:
- Visit our campaign page
- Click on the “Support Campaign” button below the video
- Create your own mini campaign. It’s automatically connected to the main campaign so your donation will show up on the primary.
- Once you’ve completed the campaign creation process, view the campaign dashboard, click overlay in the left menu
- Generate your overlay code and add as a browser source to your stream
- Now stream as much or as little as you want during the week of October 18th.
- If you have any questions, feel free to join our discord.